HeBS Digital, the industry leader in hotel Internet marketing, employs for its clients the leading industry analytical application tool, Omniture, as well as DoubleClick's DART for Advertisers (DFA), the industry's standard display advertising solution. Both of these tools are utilized by many of the major hotel brands and leading online intermediaries in rigorous travel Internet marketing efforts. Through HeBS Digital's Omniture and DFA Master Licenses our clients now can enjoy the same state-of-the-art analytics as the major hotel brands and online intermediaries at a fraction of the cost.
Through the combined use of Omniture and DFA analytics, HeBS Digital's clients will receive real time data reflecting the results of their online marketing efforts. Monthly reports using these tools are sent out once a month. Additionally, our clients have 24/7 access to their Omniture reports, providing the most sophisticated tools in the industry. The following crucial metrics are just some of the reports that can be provided by these two superior tools:
Conversions on the site from:
- Website activity
- Search marketing campaigns on Google, Yahoo, MSN, etc.
- Strategic linking
- Email marketing to the hotel's opt-in list
- Email/online sponsorships
- Display ads
- Offline/online conversion campaigns
ROI of internet marketing campaigns:
- Know what works and what does not
- Compare ROI of different campaigns
- Set up business rules to focus on highest ROI keyword terms and campaigns
- The ability to track users for long periods of time (generally 30 days) after seeing or responding to your advertisements
- Track post-click activity: (what happened after the user clicked on your PPC listing and did not book right away)
- Track post-impression activity: (e.g. who saw your display ad and several days later booked your hotel)
- Click-stream analysis of the website (which pages work, which do not, which pages or page elements produce highest ROIs)
- Behavioral mapping of the website user-track who goes where and who does what on your site
- Origins of bookers (did they come from the NYTimes.com ad or from a referral from MSN?)
- Abandonment Rates and points of "weakness" on the site
- For management companies: tracking cross-sells among various hotels (e.g. who came to the site from a 'Hotel A' campaign and booked a room at 'Hotel B')
"Pedestrian" metrics, such as:
- Unique Visitors and Visits
- Time Spent on the site
- Entry/Exit Pages
- Keyword Analysis
Analytics and Reporting Fees:
- Omniture fees are based on the number of pageviews per month plus a one-time set-up fee
- DART fees are applied monthly based on usage plus a one-time set-up fee
Omniture is a public company, founded in 1996, and one of the top 2 analytical vendors in the world. Omniture is being used by Choice Hotels, Starwood (all brands) and Expedia. Omniture provides a third-generation platform with its Site Catalyst product and the leading Search Center application in the industry. Omniture's Search center is the leading search marketing application in the world, already in use by several major hotel brands (e.g. Choice Hotels, Starwood, Mandarin Oriental, etc.) in hospitality Internet marketing efforts.
DoubleClick has been at the forefront of the industry since 1996. DoubleClick is a provider of digital marketing technology and services. The world's top marketers, publishers and agencies utilize DoubleClick's expertise in ad serving, rich media, video, search and affiliate marketing to help them make the most of the digital medium. Their DFA tool is essential for any hotel Internet marketing team using display advertising.
DoubleClick (part of Google) offers display advertising enabling platforms for both:
- Online media sites like Yahoo or ad networks like Google Display Network, all collectively called Publishers (DART for Publishers), and
- Interactive and digital ad agencies: DART for Advertisers (DFA)
DART for Advertisers is a display advertising enabling platform with the following main functions:
- Hosting and serving banners to publishers:
- None of the major online media sites or ad networks (Publishers) host banners on their platforms.
- If the banner is not served by an ad serving platform like DART or Atlas (part of Microsoft), publishers will not accept your banner campaigns.
- Banner campaign management platform: here is where all of the display advertising campaign management takes place, allocating of impressions to each creative type and version
- A/B Testing and multi-variant testing platform to make sure the best performing ads get the most impressions
- Banner tracking (conversion rates, booking, roomnights, revenues, etc.)
- Reporting (number of impressions and clicks served per creative/campaign, post-impression and post-click activity, etc.)