As the industry's leading travel Internet marketing and distribution strategy consulting firm, Hospitality eBusiness Strategies, Inc. (HeBS Digital) provides unbiased strategic advice and travel web marketing consultations to financial and investment services companies on Wall Street and nationwide.
Here are sample topics of the travel and hospitality online marketing consultations HeBS provides:
- Online Travel Marketplace: Latest Trends and Big Picture
- Online Travel Market Participant Dynamics
- Direct vs. Indirect Online Travel Channel
- Offline vs. Online Travel Distribution Trends
- GDS vs. Online Travel Distribution Trends
- Online Travel Agencies (OTAs) vs. Travel Suppliers (airlines, hotels, car rentals companies)
- Airlines and the GDS and OTA Channels
- Hotels and the GDS and OTA Channels
- Car Rental Companies and the GDS and OTA Channels
- Priceline (PCN) vs. the other OTAs
- Expedia (EXPE) vs. Travel suppliers, GDSs' and other OTAs
- European Online Travel Marketplace
- APAC Online Travel Marketplace
An impressive client portfolio of top-tier financial and investment services companies from Wall Street and nationwide has consulted with HeBS on various strategic aspects in travel and hotel Internet marketing.