Founded in 2012 with the art of international hospitality in mind, TIME Hotels grew to be a premium multi-property hotel brand with seven properties located throughout the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia. Each property emphasizes its unrivaled dedication to its guests, anticipating and exceeding all travel needs. TIME Hotels, wanting to bring its exceptional customer service to its online platform, teamed up with HEBS Digital to revamp its website.
TIME Hotels’ new website homepage has vibrant expanding images, revealing its properties with a simple mouse over. Each of TIME Hotels’ properties are highlighted in their own dedicated attraction page, incorporating a Gallery page displaying the properties’ amenities as well as a Special Offers page promoting the hotel’s rewards program and other specials. TIME Hotels’ properties include:
- TIME Rako Hotel – its newest four-star hotel just outside Qatar’s lively capital
- TIME Beach Villas Resort – deluxe shorefront villas along the coast of Jeddah
- TIME Ruby Hotel Apartments – upscale bedroom apartments in Sharjah
- TIME Grand Plaza Hotel – a luxury hotel conveniently located near Dubai International Airport and other attractions
- TIME Oak Hotel & Suites – contemporary accommodations for business travelers in the heart of Barsha Heights
- TIME Crystal Hotel Apartments – a perfect place to call home for an extended stay near the Palm Jumeirah
- TIME Topaz Hotel Apartments – a new apartment hotel in Al Barsha with the comfort and privacy of a residential suite along with the services of a hotel
TIME Hotels Upcoming Properties:
- TIME Express Hotel Al Khan – opening 2018
- TIME Opal Hotel Apartments – opening 2018
- TIME Al Saadah Hotel Apartments – opening 2018
- TIME Nozha Aqua Park Hotel & Resort (Egypt) – opening 2018
- TIME Asma Hotel – opening 2019
- TIME Royal Hotel & Spa – opening 2020
With properties located in premier leisure and business destinations with international acclaim, the website leverages a Language Module to show the right language to reach both locals and visitors alike. TIME Hotels’ new website also features a Points of Interest Module, pinpointing each of its properties, as well as nearby shopping and arts and culture. These are only two of over 30 modules within HEBS Digital’s award-winning smartCMS® Website Technology Platform. Partnering with HEBS Digital gives hoteliers complete control over their online presence and drives direct bookings.
About HEBS Digital:
Founded in 2001, the firm is headquartered in New York City and has global offices in Las Vegas, Tallinn, Munich, and Asia-Pacific. Through its Smart Guest Acquisition Suite, including the smartCMS®, Smart Personalization Engine, Smart Data Marketing, and full-service digital consulting and marketing solutions, HEBS Digital helps hoteliers drastically boost direct bookings, lower distribution costs, and increase the lifetime value of guests. Its diverse client portfolio consists of top-tier luxury and boutique hotel chains, independent hotels, resorts and casinos, franchised properties and hotel management companies, convention centers, spas, restaurants, DMO and tourist offices.
Part of NextGuest Technologies, HEBS Digital and Serenata CRM, the most comprehensive Hotel CRM Suite today, are the creators of the hospitality industry’s first Fully-Integrated Guest Engagement & Acquisition Platform.
Contact HEBS Digital’s consultants at 1 (800) 649-5076 (North America), +64 (0) 9 889 8489 (Asia Pacific) or email@example.com.
Marketing Manager, HEBS Digital
Phone: (212) 752-9425