Now available for viewing and download, the HEBStrategy Q4 2018 Whitepaper Edition: The Hotel Digital Marketer’s Whitepaper, covers current trends and industry insights hoteliers should be paying attention to in order to have a strong digital presence. The whitepaper takes a deep dive into strategies that will help to reach different audiences.
Read the HEBStrategy Q4 2018 whitepaper to learn about:
- What’s Trending: Stay in the loop with the must-know trends of the quarter, including the growth in popularity of loyalty programs, updates to Google Hotel Ads, and tips for capitalizing on intent.
- From the Design Studio: Get inspiration from some of our most creative clients who use their websites to provide a compelling look at the property while driving direct bookings. Read more about the recent website launches of Hard Rock Hotels International, The Resort at Pedregal, and Battery Wharf Hotel in Boston.
- Metrics that Matter: Learn how to take a data-driven approach to your creative decisions, and ultimately see a positive impact on your hotel’s bottom line.
- A Look Outside the Industry: Find inspiration in initiatives outside the hospitality industry. We take a closer look at how financial tracking tool Mint developed a digital strategy centered around high-quality content, and how cell phone case maker, Peel, uses social media to establish their brand aesthetic.
- Plus other valuable insider information, including a recap of the last quarter, creative concepts from the HEBS Idea Shop, and more.
Click here to get your copy of the whitepaper today.
About HEBS Digital:
Founded in 2001, the firm is headquartered in New York City and has global offices in Las Vegas, Tallinn, Munich, and Asia-Pacific. Through its Smart Guest Acquisition Suite, including the smartCMS®, Smart Personalization Engine, Smart Data Marketing, and full-service digital consulting and marketing solutions, HEBS Digital helps hoteliers drastically boost direct bookings, lower distribution costs, and increase the lifetime value of guests. Its diverse client portfolio consists of top-tier luxury and boutique hotel chains, independent hotels, resorts and casinos, franchised properties and hotel management companies, convention centers, spas, restaurants, DMO and tourist offices.
Part of NextGuest Technologies, HEBS Digital and Serenata CRM, the most comprehensive Hotel CRM Suite today, are the creators of the hospitality industry’s first Fully-Integrated Guest Engagement & Acquisition Platform.
Contact HEBS Digital’s consultants at 1 (800) 649-5076 (North America), +64 (0) 9 889 8489 (Asia Pacific) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing Manager, HEBS Digital
Phone: (212) 752-9425