New York, NY – May 12, 2016 – The American Business Awards have once again recognized HeBS Digital’s smartCMS Website Technology Platform with a Gold Stevie® Award in the Best Software Programming/Design Category. This is the third consecutive year that HeBS Digital, the leading hotel digital technology, full-service digital marketing and website revenue optimization firm, has won the Gold Stevie for its proprietary smartCMS. The American Business Awards represent the nation’s most prestigious software-for-business awards program.
The smartCMS website technology platform offers hoteliers complete control over their websites and direct online channel revenue streams. Powering some of the most innovative hotel websites in the industry, the smartCMS supports responsive and adaptive website design for both single property websites (from select-service vanity websites to complex full-service hotels, resorts and casinos) and multi-property, brand and multi-brand websites. Now in its seventh generation, v7, the first generation of the smartCMS was first developed by HeBS Digital in 2002.
Notable features of the smartCMS v7 include:
- Supports both Full Responsive and Adaptive Design for the three screens (desktop, mobile, tablet)
- Complete Content Control (visual, promotional, textual)
- Dynamic Content Personalization Module (Smart Personalization Engine)
- One-to-one marketing capabilities
- Enhanced Merchandising Platform to convert lookers into bookers, allows hotel to “sell on value” as opposed to “selling on rate”
- Full compliance with the latest SEO best practices, including Schema.org implementation support
- Reservation Abandonment Module to win back abandoned hotel bookings
- Website Design Themes Module to change the look-and-feel design of the hotel website with a click of a button
- Multi-language CMS Module, featuring unlimited foreign languages utilizing a centralized image library and digital asset manager
- Automated Time-Based Content Publishing: Assign “publish” and “un-publish” times and dates to content pages
- Full support for ORACLE/MICROS OCIS (Opera Customer Information System) or CRM technology-based loyalty programs (Ex. Digital Alchemy CRM, Serenata CRM, etc.).
- Groups Pages Module: create unlimited private group landing pages, tie pages with specific group block code and stay date restrictions.
- Custom technology created for multi-property and brand hotel companies
“We are honored to accept the prestigious Gold Stevie® Award for the third year in a row” said Max Starkov, President & CEO of HeBS Digital. “Developed to function as a powerful merchandising and content publishing engine, this dynamic website technology is truly unmatched in the industry and this award is validation of that achievement. We recently released the latest version of the smartCMS, v7, which features new modules, user interface improvements, SEO and merchandizing enhancements that take the smartCMS to another level. This type of ongoing development of the smartCMS is part of our firm’s commitment to increasing our client’s direct online channel revenues in 2016 and beyond.”
Learn more about the HeBS Digital smartCMS v7 website technology platform by visiting HeBSDigital.com. Details about The American Business Awards and the list of 2016 Stevie winners are available at www.StevieAwards.com/ABA.
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in seven programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, the Stevie Awards for Great Employers, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 10,000 entries each year from organizations in more than 60 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.StevieAwards.com.
About HEBS Digital:
Founded in 2001, the firm is headquartered in New York City and has global offices in Las Vegas, Tallinn, Munich, and Auckland. Through its Smart Guest Acquisition Suite, including the smartCMS®, Content Personalization Engine, Smart Data Marketing, and full-service digital consulting and marketing solutions, HEBS Digital helps hoteliers drastically boost direct bookings, lower distribution costs, and increase the lifetime value of guests. Its diverse client portfolio consists of top-tier luxury and boutique hotel chains, independent hotels, resorts and casinos, franchised properties and hotel management companies, convention centers, spas, restaurants, DMO and tourist offices.
Part of NextGuest Technologies, HEBS Digital and Serenata CRM, the most comprehensive Hotel CRM Suite today, are the creators of the hospitality industry’s first Fully-Integrated Guest Engagement & Acquisition Platform.
Contact HEBS Digital’s consultants at 1 (800) 649-5076 (North America), +64 (0) 9 889 8489 (Asia Pacific) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing Manager, HEBS Digital
Phone: (212) 752-9425