Typically, 50%-70% of all Bookings on a Hotel Website are a Result of Search Engine Referrals
Study by OTX Research on the importance of search (2010):
- 64% of leisure travelers use search engines to begin their travel planning
- 54% use travel supplier sites, including hotels
- 65% of business travelers use search engines to begin the travel purchasing process
Why is it important to be on Page 1 of the Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs)? The following table clearly shows that a vast majority of hotel website visitors (95% plus) are coming from the first page of the Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs):
|Page 1||Page 2||Other Pgs|
Why is SEM an Important Component of the Hotelier's Direct Online Channel Strategy?
SEM positions your marketing message instantaneously in front of thousands of potential customers. Generate immediate bookings at a good ROAS by:
- Controlling marketing message
- Promoting concrete specials, rates
- Focusing on selected markets: feeder markets, nationwide, global
Our campaigns and budgets are always prepared and tailored to the client's specific needs. While there are many standard marketing mediums that any hotel needs, each hotel is a different product and requires its own strategy and approach. HeBS Digital discusses the issues with the client through phone calls, emails, and questionnaires to try to get as much of an understanding of the property and the best way to market that property. We then conduct our own site research to find out what the best approach would be for the client, and follow this with customized recommendations.