Join Mariana Mechoso Safer, Vice-President, Marketing and Margaret Mastrogiacomo, Senior Manager, Interactive Media & Creative Strategy, for a webinar tomorrow, October 10, 11AM PST/ 2PM EST covering a solid action plan for a successful 2013 budget. An expansion of our article “The Smart Hotelier’s Guide to 2013 Digital Marketing Budget Planning,” the webinar will cover:
- The state of the industry
- How peers are allocating budgets
- The Three-Silo Approach:
- Core marketing initiatives – tried & true initiatives that drive high ROIs (examples include SEM, SEO, or a tablet website)
- Business-need driven campaigns – meet areas of need such as seasonality, annual area events, or customer segment needs
- Capital investments, consulting and operations – items necessary to keep your website healthy such as re-designs, enhancements, and proper hosting
- Case studies and sample budgets
Major trends we have seen this year are independent hotels being overly reliant on OTAs and branded hotels being overly reliant on their brand’s marketing. This webinar will detail ways to make the most of your online marketing budget to increase direct bookings. HeBS Digital will walk participants through possible budget line items and discuss not only what percentage of the budget should be allocated to each item but also ways to get the most out of your marketing dollars in every category. Line items that will be covered include SEM, SEO, mobile website & marketing, online video, email marketing, remarketing & retargeting, reputation management, multichannel initiatives, website analytics, and much more.
HeBS Digital is the industry leader in hospitality online marketing, leading the field with return on investment and return on ad spent. Take this opportunity to learn from the pros what you can do to increase ROIs in 2013. Space is limited, so sign up today!