HeBS Digital President & CEO Max Starkov will present next week at the HSMAI Resort Marketing Strategy Conference on June 26, 2012 in Baltimore, Maryland. The conference will address new issues and challenges in the hospitality industry, and discuss innovate solutions and strategies.
The session, entitled “Best Practices in Mastering Convergence: SOLOMO”, will be held from 1:15pm to 2:15pm, concurrent to HITEC. This information session will cover some of the following questions:
- Now that we know that social media is not a revenue stream, how should it be used? What is the correct implementation of social media in a resort industry?
- What is the new role of the social customer service coordinator, focused on resolving customer service issues 24/7/365?
- How can we use social media to target the right groups at the right time while still keeping the message and brand correct?
- What are the do’s and don’ts of using local search?
- How can we get the most out of the local channel? Does revenue management play a role, or just marketing? Are there other converging players?
- How can we use mobile as a distribution channel as well as a customer service channel?
- What are the best geo-location mobile initiatives for at-property sales and upsells?
Starkov’s presentation, titled “A Marriage Made in Heaven: SoLoMo & Resorts,” will cover why hoteliers need to bring social, local and mobile marketing initiatives to the forefront of their hotel digital marketing plans this year. Starkov also provides actionable recommendations on how to take advantage of SoLoMo in his latest article: Hotel Mobile Marketing & Distribution Do’s and Don’ts.
Here is a sneak peak at one of the slides in his presentation:
In addition to Starkov’s speaking session at the HSMAI Resort Marketing Strategy Conference, HeBS Digital will also have a booth at HITEC, booth #2347. Visit the booth for more information on HeBS Digital services, revenue management, and more.