HeBS Digital is excited to announce the launch of the Harbor View Hotel website, www.harbor-view.com. The award-winning team of experts at HeBS Digital designed and launched the new site with the CMS Premium technology on the back-end, the industry’s most powerful online content and digital marketing asset management platform available today.
The Harbor View Hotel website includes intuitive design elements like scalable full-screen background images that lend an immersive sense of place to the site. The site’s simple, tiered navigation makes it easy for users to find information quickly and conveniently, and the multi-section visual gallery provides a vivid look at the hotel’s accommodations, dining spaces and surrounding areas.
The Brand New Harbor View Hotel Website Includes:
- Rotating, scalable full-browser images on the home page
- Rich visual content on every page
- Easy-to-navigate tiered site structure
- Use of CMS Premium, HeBS Digital’s leading website content and digital marketing asset management system
- RFPs for weddings, meetings and marina slips
- Robust photo galleries with vivid images
- Interactive Google Maps location functionality
- Search engine optimized copy, site-wide
- Full social media integration
- Email collection functionality for email marketing initiatives
- Special offers and packages functionality
Harbor View Hotel is a historic hotel on Martha’s Vineyard, overlooking the harbor from the heart of Edgartown. The hotel features stunning ocean views and stately Martha’s Vineyard décor, in addition to thoughtful guest services and award-winning family travel amenities. The hotel was selected “Best Of The Vineyard” in the Ultimate Luxury and Family Travel categories by Destination Insider editors and travel experts, and recognized as the “Best of New England” by Travel New England Magazine.
View the new Harbor View Hotel website: www.harbor-view.com.Tags: Harbor View Hotel, Harbor View Hotel website launch, HeBS Digital websites, hotel web design, hotel website design, new hotel websites
Categorised in: HeBS Digital, Website Design
This post was written by HeBS Digital