Proven Best Practices for Web Design, Development, and Marketing
HeBS Digital frequently publishes hospitality articles in researching the marketplace and tracking hotel industry trends. Our hotel digital marketing experts monitor the pulse of the global online hospitality industry through our global clientele, and are best suited to provide a timely, unbiased review of the industry, identify 'best practices" and forecast trends with industry-wide implications. Sign up for the HeBS Digital Report and we will keep you up to date on our latest articles and publications.
How do we stay on top of industry trends and conduct our research? By:
- Staying in daily touch with hoteliers from all over the world and interacts with hospitality professionals regarding their Internet strategies, experiences and hotel online marketing results.
- Actively consulting various hospitality companies: from major brands to independent hotels and resorts and generates "best practices" on a daily basis.
- Conducting our own online distribution and eMarketing surveys, case studies and market research.
- Developing our own proprietary CyberScore Rating System that rates over 150 different aspects of the hotel brand websites, including all the elements that represent best practices for a competitive website: user-friendliness, search engine-friendliness, and travel booker-friendliness.
- Closely monitoring all eBusiness, eDistribution and eMarketing events, announcements, SEC filings and releases, acquisitions, partnerships and developments in the travel and hospitality verticals.
Click here to read our most recent articles from 2012.