HeBS is proud to integrate social responsibility into our business model by joining other green hotel associations and doing what we can to leave a more environmentally-friendly corporate footprint. Our green hospitality company believes that every business has the potential to impact the planet in a positive way and develop conscious efforts to this end. As a hospitality Internet marketing agency, our primary focus is on the web. This means developing marketing initiatives through a marketing channel that eliminates the usage of paper and promoting online reservations, electronic information request forms, online hotel brochures, green hotel practices and news articles, etc.
In addition to what we promote, we also emphasize the integration of sustainable business practices in our office. From using a green tap water filtration system to purchasing environmentally-friendly office supplies and recycling, our business is continuously seeking new ways in which to reduce our carbon footprint and set an example for our peers.
HeBS Green Business Practices:
- Primary focus on online channel, replacing the usage of print materials
- Wellsys 9 step water filtration system, eliminating the usage of bottled water
- Energy efficient light bulbs
- Products made with 100% recycled paper
- Humanitarian team donations, including the Haiti Relief Fund, The Red Cross, ALS Association, etc.
- Recycled electronics and ink cartridges