Charitable Contributions, Hospitality Education and Professional Development
Hospitality eBusiness Strategies (HeBS Digital), the industry's leading hospitality Internet marketing company, is now a 4-diamond giving-level donor to the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Foundation (AH&LEF). This level of donation is just one example of our devotion to hospitality education and the growth of the hotel Internet marketing industry as a whole. These contributions will go towards AH&LEF Scholarship Programs for young up-and-coming students at hospitality schools around the country.
HeBS Digital also participates in programs such as Back on My Feet (BoMF)’s Sneaker Week, raising money and awareness for National Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week, and the 'Winter Wishes' program held by New York Cares, dedicated to fulfilling the winter wishes of more than 32,000 low-income children, teens and families.
In addition to our donations and participation in charitable events, HeBS Digital frequently dedicates time and resources to educate NYU students via various unpaid projects for both the undergraduate and graduate hospitality studies programs. Some of our initiatives include:
- Conducting Industry Surveys: every year, HeBS Digital publishes the "Benchmark Survey on Hotel Internet Marketing" to assess hoteliers' Internet marketing priorities and strategies for the coming year.
- E-Commerce Lectures: HeBS Digital's principals and experts are adjunct professors and guest lecturers at NYU's Tisch Center for Hospitality Studies and other hospitality educational institutions. Graduate and undergraduate courses and lectures include: Online Distribution Channels, E-Commerce Technology, Electronic Customer Relationship Management (eCRM), Social Marketing, Website Design Best Practices, Mobile Marketing, Web Analytics, eKnowledge Systems, etc.
- University Research Projects: HeBS Digital has sponsored and worked closely with NYU's Tisch Center for Hospitality Studies on several research projects. Utilizing HeBS Digital's proprietary Hotel Website Best Practices Utilization Audit Methodology, HeBS Digital experts have helped hospitality students conduct their own hotel website gap analysis and audits, and sat in on student presentations to offer feedback.
- Internships: since its inception, HeBS Digital has provided paid part-time and full-time internships to hospitality students and recent graduates. Many of these internships have resulted in full-time employment.
- On-Site Visits: HeBS Digital has invited students to HeBS' headquarters for educational workshops on web development, design and Internet marketing.
If you have any questions about how HeBS Digital Cares about the community, please contact us.